HTT 66: Why you need to resistance train in your 40s,50s,60s & Beyond – Here's The Thing
The older we get, the more imperative it is that we put the body under stress, or resistance, which seems counterintuitive right? In this episode we walk through 4 studies highlighting the importance on muscle mass and muscle strength in relation to its effects on healthspan, lifespan, and all-cause mortality. Here's links to all 4 studies walked through by me, along with the links to the studies themselves: https://b3fit.blog/2023/05/06/muscle-mass-muscle-strength-lifespan/ https://b3fit.blog/2023/05/06/skeletal-muscle-mass-sarcopenia-metabolic-disease-association/ https://b3fit.blog/2023/05/06/muscle-mass-cardiovascular-disease-association/ https://b3fit.blog/2023/05/06/muscle-lifespan-aging/ Find all of my links to all socials, website, AND SO MUCH MORE! : https://linktr.ee/B3FIT Questions or comments on the show? Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- HTT 66: Why you need to resistance train in your 40s,50s,60s & Beyond
- HTT 65; The Only Supplements You Should Spend $$$$ On
- HTT 64: Why Building Muscle Will Save Your Life, Literally!
- HTT 63; Understanding Ourselves, Why We Won't Live In The Moment
- HTT 61; 4 EASY ways to lose more weight in 2023 AND keep it off!